1. Click here if your VuMe demo download does not automatically start in 10 seconds.
2. When your download is complete click the VuMe DEMO Setup.msi file, located at the bottom of this browser window, to install. Or find and run the setup file from your Downloads folder.
3. If the Windows protected your PC message appears, click More Info then Run anyway.
Click here for more information about Windows Defender SmartScreen
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
5. When installation is complete, run VuMe (Demo) from your Desktop or Windows Start Menu.
6. When your first run VuMe the User Guide will appear. You can access the User Guide at any time by the Help > User Guide.
If you have any problems with the installation or getting started then feel free to contact us for support.
Don’t forget to check out the VUME FAQ for any problems and further information.